Greetings Androidians! Clique Aqui para Português.
This is a download page to help CM10 enthusiasts, specially P1000N and P1000L that always get their kernels later than the regular P1000. These are my own builds, from the original sgt7 repo, no modifications.
- cdesai’s XDA CM10 Developer thread
- CM10 nightly thread.
- Blog do HumberOS – Downloads, instructions and tips.
- My build thread on XDA – hit thanks!
- CM10 Changelogs: p1, p1n, p1l, p1c
- CyanogenMod Full Update Guide from the CyanogenMod Wiki.
BACK EVERYTHING UP, INCLUDING INTERNAL SDCARD, JUST IN CASE.
YOU MIGHT NEED TO RESTOCK AND FACTORY WIPE EVERYTHING.
CM10 UNOFFICIAL – sgt7 repo, not official Cyanogenmod nightly.
The sgt7 repo is the original Te4m repo in the development thread, before the merge with CyanogenMod. It will be synced with CM, but will keep extra tweaks, such as the Trebuchet tweaks by sbradymobile and a better recovery.
(OBS: New CM10 builds already contain PDroid patches and @sbradymobile tweaks)
UNPLUG USB / DOCK / POWER / ETC BEFORE FLASHING!
FLASH, if it reboots, flash again, flash GApps and Factory Wipe.
CM10 20121127: @humberos‘ kernel. Little UI updates, BT and Sensor fixes. EXIF Fix for Geotagging photos! (works with Ingress now)
CM10 20121120: @humberos‘ kernel. kernel tweaks, sbradymobile updates, LED brightness, clear recent apps button.
- P1000N, md5sum: 45b404e5ddf7f036b25828e64356cbc6
Kernel, md5sum: 280c71896cced70d90b0ccb091a184fc
- P1000L, md5sum: acc488938c59ce3dd0500f067b77f89a
Kernel, md5sum: a81208a9e77764fdda25c08596856d07
- P1000, md5sum: 556d0c83769ef8d743ca272cbec02198
Kernel, md5sum: 7bd3366bb4268cb9d8e465190b3dc340
- P1000CDMA, md5sum: a3f17cfed8452f35ddcfd80724c0fd8e
Kernel, md5sum: b634092936c434674765d786aa7ad152
CM10 20121113: @humberos‘ kernel. Memory fix, video fix, wifi fix, 1.4GHz OC.
CM10 20121111: @humberos‘ kernel. Little things.. Voodoo Sound is back.
CM10 20121108: @humberos‘ kernel. Performance, battery and wireless fixes, including infamous ksoftirqd/0. Brazilian DST fixes.
@humberos‘ 20121104 test kernel. VPN PPTP with mppe encryption working!
CM10 20121104: @humberos‘ kernel. Little fixes and updates. VPN working (not mppe yet).
CM10 20121031: @humberos‘ kernel. Little fixes and translations.
CM10 20121024: @humberos‘ kernel. 1-Touch USB Mount! by @sbradymobile
CM10 20121023: @humberos‘ kernel. Loads of updates (4.1.2), GPU OC using Antutu, @sbradymobile tweaks, etc.
GApps: GMail not included anymore, use the Market to install it.
Modem CwM flash updates for CM9/CM10 MTD ROMs, by cdesai. You can just copy modem.bin to /radio.
PDroid Privacy Protection CwM Patch 20121127 (Android 4.1.2).
- PDroid Patch Install, md5sum: c79c1e660322f3731dcb0480d8d50104
- Works on latest CM10 official nightlies and @humberos builds.
- We can’t install PDroid from the Market, for now, so just follow their link to their thread to download the APK, or restore it from your backups.
NoMoarPowah! Galaxy Tab stockblue theme based on ironheart’s theme.
- Use boot.img inside the ROM ZIPs if you want to try other CM10 builds, like the CyanogenMod official and AOKP, which often don’t provide latin (P1000N/L) kernels.
- Flash with heimdall like this:
heimdall flash –kernel boot.img –recovery boot.img
- Or just replace boot.img inside the ROM ZIP with your desired kernel.
ATENTION: I assume you are following the CM10 conversations in the XDA threads. Make sure you have the required flashing background. In sum, if not already in CM10:
- Must be on Gingerbread or newer with unlocked bootloaders.
Must be on ext4.
- Must have CwM Recovery.
The Overcome guide is a good start before you get to CM10.
Easy restock from Gingerbread, in case you get any strange simptoms.
- Flash full stock Gingerbread (with repartition).
- Flash Kernel with CwM. Doesn’t have to be Overcome, could be any CF-root kernel for your model. You can use the same one in the CM10 ZIP that you will flash.
- Boot directly into CwM Recovery, holding VolUp.
- Flash CM10 ROM and GApps!
- If you get assert error status 7 while flashing:
edit the updater-script and remove assert check lines
- Mobile, Data, 3G problems? This ROM comes with the JPZ modem. You might need to flash your customary modem back. Just copy your modem.bin to
/system/vendorin the Tab. It’s /radio again.
- Wrong MAC? Ugly hack via script.
Correct MAC should be in /system/vendor/firmware/nvram_net.txt– not always.
edit /data/.nvram_net.txt and
/data.nvmac.infowith your correct MAC (look for macaddr=xxxxx)
- We can’t install PDroid from the Market, for now, so just follow their link to their thread to download the APK!
- Market problems? Clear Google Services Framework data and reboot.
- Reboot problems? Try the latest kernel and go into Performance / Memory Management and enable the default zRAM option. Must reboot after that.
- Superuser annoying you? Install SuperSU from Chainfire.
Don’t forget to hit the button on the XDA posts that you find helpful.
Cheers from Brasil!
Alroger “mobile” Jr